Feb 24, 2012

Welcome to SleepSwim


Hello and welcome to the SleepSwim blog. I am Páraic and I am currently training to swim the English Channel in July 2012, raising money for two very worthy charities, Marymount Hospice in Cork, and The Society of St Vincent de Paul.

Since I started my training for this iconic marathon swim a lot of people have expressed an interest in the swim itself and my preparation for it. This blog is intended to answer as many of those questions as possible, to keep people up to date with my progress, and also as an engine for fund-raising for the charities mentioned above. So it's not just for the swimming community, and all weird and wonderful comments and questions are welcome.

I will do my best to update the blog as often as possible. If I don't, it's probably because I've gone for a swim..

No comments:

Post a Comment